CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We Lost our First Tooth!

This is an update from January 24th!
So, the day after my hand surgery, Braden, suddenly had a loose tooth that had to be taken care of! I have been looking forward to this milestone since Bee Dub was little!! He JUST had realized that it was loose and usually it takes a while to wiggle out, but this one was ready.....Ready for momma to do her thing! I am always excited to pull teeth the way I use to have my teeth removed...the good 'ol SLAM THE DOOR WITH A STRING way!!
Braden before his tooth was pulled!

Look at Braden with his string attached and Baryn ready to watch her big brother be brave!


Excuse my appearance, but I was still hung over from anesthesia from my surgery!
Get ready Braden!


AND SLAM!!!



So Brave, only a few tears, and then excitement!!