CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nationally Noticed!

So, as Chad would tell you I do every night.... I was online shopping! As I am looking at a cute little boutique, I skimmed through and found one of Baryn's outfits online! I had this particular outfit made last year for Braden's birthday, and the company I rep has it on their site, but to find it on another company's site was just plain NEAT! Take a look at my Daughter's outfit as a model, then take a look at the cute store! So much for thinking she would be the only Baryn in the world, as we probably have started a name craze for Baryns!

http://www.thespunkymonkey.com/category_197/Team-Spirit-Sport.htm

and then I found it on another one, as I am still online shopping while watching t.v.!

http://www.simplysweetchildrensboutique.com/category_8/2/Awesomely-Appliqud.htm

1 comments:

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

I have seen it on another one (I think different than those you posted) recently. If I find it again I will email you!!! :)