Man, OH Man! Where has the past 6 years gone? Our "Little Man" has grown up so much! Chad & I are so blessed with our little Braden Wylie! He can be such a joy, as well as such a challenge, but he will always be a Large & in Charge kinda guy & that makes me happy! He will be a great leader & knows EVERYTHING (at least he thinks so!) He has been through so many changes over the past 6 years and just takes it all in! He loves to try new things all the time, even if it is dangerous or challenging! He has no fear and storms the event! He is constantly growing and will soon outgrow me! He has been a great big brother and loves his family dearly! Who could ask for anything more! (except to maybe slow down a little!)
Please enjoy my 1000 photos of my little man, as I have no problem taking photos or sharing them! Chad thinks I take way too many photos, but they are timeless!
Happy 6th Birthday to Our Little Man! We love you!











1 comments:
I love the pictures and watching him grow up.. he is so handsome! Do you even remember when he was that small in his hunting outfit?! Thanks for sharing.. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADEN!
Post a Comment