CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kindergarten, Finally!


Well, today was Braden's 1st day in Kindergarten at Trinity! We are so proud of him and know that he will have a great year! I have added Hospitality Chairwoman to my list of "As if I don't have enough going on" list, and so I have been serving Breakfast to the teachers and parents all this week, and I am WORN out! Today was my last day of being up at school at 6:15 so that it is all set up, so I can come home and take photos with the kiddos! Whooo!

Braden had a great day, but their was a little separation anxiety...... but it was from Baryn, calling for Bubba! She kept calling for him while we talking to all the other parents as we stood around my notorious "breakfast table" and it was so sad!


Baryn & Big Brother on our way out the door!

My Friend, Betsy told me about this great book that mimics "Twas the Night Before Christmas!" Braden loved reading it last night!



Our 3rd Annual photo in front of the teacher's name sign!






1 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

he looks so handsome. i am very proud of all of you. i don't know how you do it ALL!