CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Kudos to the Trainee!

I just wanted to comment on my dear, trained, husband! Everyone knows that Chad is the Bomb-Diggity and that I am so lucky to have him in my life! Well, truth be told, I married him knowing that he was great, but more greatness can be trained and so...obviously he has been trained well, and I have pulled all the greatness from way down DEEP! (girls, ...... you can learn something from this)
So on Tuesday, I took the kids to Chick fil A, and invited Chadwick. He showed up about the time that Baby Sister was yelling, "ay, ay, ay" pronounced like "play" without the P and the L. She was conveniently pointing at the play area (yes, Vickie, now I know why you have not once taken Wyatt in!)
Well let me tell you about my great husband (who I have trained so well though this was on his OWN accord)........ He took off her shoes and thennnnnnnn TOOK OFF HER BOW! Now normaly, I don't like Baryn without a bow, as you ALL know, but this time it was perfect since he didn't want her to lose it in the play area!! WHHHOOOOO HOOOOO! How smart daddy of a girl is he? Not bad!!
He knows how important those bows are to me!! Isn't he the best?

4 comments:

Victoria said...

He's a good man...and he knows how much those bows cost. :)

JaLisa said...

AWESOME!! My husband would explode if he knew how much $$$ "he/we" have invested in bows!!! hehehehe

Janai Rogers said...

YOU'VE been tagged.

Vickie said...

you have been double tagged!