CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blog Stalking

When do you guys think that "Blog Stalking" will be entered into the Dictionary? They have admitted tons of cuss words, so why not?

Yesterday I got a random call at the store. She admitted that she found out about me through my blog, and I was so honored!!! I love the fact that I am entertaining other people that dont have to read my blog just because they are my friends!

I hope that all of you guys that are reading my blog, and don't know me in person, are not too afraid of calling me out of the blue to ask me questions! I am not a bad person, I just like to bitch a lot about certain issues, and I love to brag about my kiddos, so don't think I am vain, and sometimes I hope I envoke tears, so that I am not crying alone! I am a circus though, so therefore, very entertaining!

Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy! And let me know that you are blog stalking, so I can get excited and want to write more!! I am glad that I am not alone in the Blog Stalking world! Thanks to my Blog Stalker who called yesterday, for making my day! Your timing was impeccable!

4 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

I would appreciate a little shout out! The blog stalker admitted she found you through me and the fact I was standing in the store was priceless. LOVE YOU blog stalkers!

KodyShandi&Kids said...

Okay, you and Janai are making me sound like a freak!!!jk!! I'll admit it, it was ME! That situation was totally random and really funny!!

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

I stalk! And I will call you tomorrow! Just got home from the day! AHHHHH!

Anonymous said...

I'm blog stalking....and I'm doing it six days before you can (teehee)!!
Hugs!