So since Braden's Birthday Party, we have been soooo busy! Since I haven't really been updating as well as you would of liked, I am filling you in on why I haven't!!
Go Wilson!!
The next day was the big game! You can literally see the storm rolling in, which halted our attendance at the game!! (But the kids looked cute)
Baryn started school!
We had a Field Trip to the Library, downtown!
We went to the St. Ann's family fair with mom & dad while Chad was on his Frat Daddy Trip!
We ended the month by going to the St. Lawrence Fall Festival, about 45 minutes outside of town! That is where a lot of Chad's family lives, or has land where Chad hunts!
Here are the Fightin' Texas Aggie Wranglers putting on a show in St. Lawrence!! They came all that way! They were awesome, as usual!!!
so that is our End of August & all of September in a nut shell. Chad was gone for like 14 days out of the month, so we were all so busy, not to mention, I lost an employee, and so I am back to full time work!! Hopefully help is on the way in November! Ugghhhh!
0 comments:
Post a Comment