CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I love my friends!

I love my friends, especially when it is girls night out!
These are some of my closest friends & they all mean so much to me! In order of the photo & not the amount of love I feel for them, is Jennifer Yeager- who I bonded with after she had her Baby girl, Hannah who is just too, too cute! Janai Rogers- she used to work with me, and decided having twins was more fun. I love to check in with her daily & get my daily laugh!! Next is Laura Locker! Laura, Laura, Laura!!! What am I to do with you? I love the fact that I knew of you in high school and that we have had our time to bond in the past 3 years! You sure do make me laugh through your mommysodes of having 3 miracle babies under 3! whoo! Mauri Scharbauer- You are just too sweet, and I love your candidness! I am so glad that you came up with the idea of Wall Street for our girls night out, since I was the one making all the plans for you for Party Club With No Name, while you were busy having a baby! Vicki Doss- OMG, where do I start? I love how our friendship is all connected, through Betsy, League & Jennifer & high school! I love that your daughter & son have helped me relive my kids through clothes, & I love what an awesome friend you are! I will always have a place for you in my heart! Katherine Johnson, my long lost friend in Denver! I miss you dearly but love the time we had to get to know each other, even though I felt like I knew you from when Hunter & I were an item! I love our history, but I want more! I am so excited that baby Jack is on his way & I can't wait to meet him! I am glad you were in town to get to have time with us!!
My girls are special, not only because of who they are, but because they can handle me & my tirades & my challenges! thanks for everything!


4 comments:

Janai Rogers said...

those are so HOT MOMMAS!!!!!

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

So Sweet! And how much fun!!!

Robin Ayers said...

That is so great! I am so glad you have found such wonderful friends since moving back to Midland. Almost makes me want to move back- almost.

Vickie said...

I am with Janai! JK... thanks for the sweet comments... I am stealing the picture and posting it on my blog too! Thanks, V