Well, to get ready for our trip, I took Baryn to get her 1st official manicure and pedicure!! My nail tech was unsure of this request considering Baryn's age, but she did great and enjoyed it!! She sat very still and ate it all up!!
On the other hand, I am very proud of her of wanting to potty train this week, all on her own accord!! She has done very well, with tiny tiny accidents! She even graduated to climbing onto the big potty (which is a funny sight to see) by week's end! We are gonna be on a plane most of tomorrow, so I dont think we will be braving panties, but we will see!! I am so excited, that besides the Amazon delivery of diapers on Tuesday, I dont think we will be buying Diapers again!!! I can't beleive it, as we have been buying them for 7 years straight!!! Way to go Baryn!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment