OH MY GOSH!
Everybody that knows me, knows that my prized possesion are my kids & specifically, Baryn's hair.....her curls!!! So when I found out that some of her hair was cut....Needless to say, I FREAKED out!! I told Braden not to let Baryn play with those kiddy scissors, and I didnt think I should be worried after that!! Weeelllll, I should know better than that! So who do you think would get ahold of the scissors, and cut their hair.....BRADEN!! Braden cut Baryn's curls of on either side of her cheeks!! Come on, Braden? Really? He said her hair was too long...and it was, but I couldn't bring myself to cutting her PRECIOUS curls that I, oh so Love, especially since my hair guy, Jeff, said that once I cut them, they would be gone for good!! Well, now I guess we will see!



0 comments:
Post a Comment