This is our first Easter with Baryn! Why, You ask? Well... Last year we had to make a tough & easy decision with going to Sohail's wedding in Hawaii! No Brainer, yet, easy decision! Hawaii or Midland? You decide! So, needless to say, I am so excited to hav the Easter Bunny come on actual Easter instead of ficticiously, one week earlier! The kids are excited & so am I! We got the most adorable Easter outfits & are going to see the bunny tomorrow!
Other than our regular daily chaos, we are hanging out & enjoying the last of our Spring Break! Chad & I have a date today! We are going to Odessa, to go eat at Harrigans & then go to the accountant! Whoopie! Our idea of fun! We are so hurting for a good time!
That is all going on here! Hope you have a great Easter!
Lots of Love!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Happy Easter 2008!
Posted by Darby Basham Brown at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment