Well, Chad made it home late last night & then headed straight for the computer to get some work done! Ughhh. Then he wakes up & straight to work, AGAIN! Needless to say, I haven't gotten a chance to even talk to him! Regardless, I am glad he is home! Tomorrow, we have Baby Sister going in to have tubes put in! We have to be at the hospital at 6:45am! It won't be long surgery but a long wait! I am of course, very nervous but I TOTALLY trust Dr. Traxel! He has done my tonsillectomy as well as Chad's. Wish us luck! And by the way, Chad is home for a whole month!!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so glad you are not single mothering it anymore. I can't wait to hear about your Disneyland trip.
BTW, I just "tagged" you over at my blog.
Post a Comment