CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The life of a single Mom!

Well, as many of you know, I have 4 full time jobs.... a Mom, a Wife, a Taxi Driver & an employer/store owner! I wake up thinking about work, kids, & Chad. This past month, 4 weeks in a row, Sunday through Wednesday, I have only had 3 jobs to attend to(wifely duties are taking a break), but alot more overtime was put in for the other 3! Chad has been out of town every week for a month! This sucks, & it is sooo hard.
I wake up at the ass crack of dawn, clean house a little, get ready, feed the kids (both of them), dress them, pack bags, load both of them & their stuff (usually Chad takes over at this point with Baryn while Braden & I hang back til 10 am) & then, head off to Mother's Day Out & School from 1 side of Town to the other & then back again to go to work! Ugghhhh, my day should be over at that point! I get so mentally challenged, that by golly, Don't alter the days by any little bit or I might blow a gasket! Yeahhhhh, everyday is different! The afternoons & evenings I can handle cause we just fly by the seat of our pants! The kids bed time staggers which makes it easier for me! I am ready for Boo Boo to come home! I am in Single Mom HELL! This reaffirms, that I never want a Divorce! Work is crazy but living my life is CRAZIER!

0 comments: