Well, as if anyone cares... I thought I would write about our crazy weekend! Friday started off with decorating for our Junior League fundraiser at 8:30am, followed by a 10:45 doctor's appt for baby sister, then off to lunch with daddy, then to the store for a tad....still in my jogging suit with no make-up. Then to Junior League venue to drop something off, then home to dress Bee Dub for Baseball practice. Got him off with Poppy to practice, Chad & I showered ( not together ) then mom & dad came over & shot the bull, then the babysitter arrived, ordered a pizza and thennnnnnnn off to our fundraiser! We had a blast & too much wine! It was a good end to a wild day!
Saturday came way too fast! Up early for Baseball Opening Ceremonies & wanted to run by Chick fil A first & eat a good breakfast! Freezing ASS cold & WET! It was miserable. Chad left early for our Junior League ClayShoot fundraiser with some guy friends, & Braden & I waited for Team Pics. Then rest of the day, Chad was gone til 6 & we all took it easy!
Sunday, a productive day! Chad & I had our coffee together & then he was off to Home Depot & Target to get the necessary babyproofing items needed for baby sister! I got dressed for a Panhellenic Booth I was having and left when Chad & Bee Dub got home! Hello, Goodbye! I was gone all afternoon while Chad got a wild hair to trim & cut down most of the trees in the back yard! Ugghhh! Oh well, it did need to be done, it just wasnt a priority on my list! That ended at 7, then off to Rosa's for Take out & back home to spread grass seed & set up our new mock sprinkler system, a bath for Bee Dub, Baryn to bed as well as Bee Dub, with first being read to by my awesome son!
WHOOO! Finally a movie with my husband & off to bed! Me first while he finished the movie!
Needless to say, it is Monday morning & I am on the couch in my PJs and not wanting to do a darn thing except watch baby einstein with Baryn which is on right now! (I have done one load of laundry, though...just to make me feel like I accomplished SOMETHING today!)
Have a great week!
Oh, yeah I spent alot of Saturday night getting my website up & running & ready to sell, sell, sell. Right now, it is just sorority & college stuff, but it is great! Take a look!
WWW.RSVPINVITATIONSANDSTATIONERY.COM
Monday, March 31, 2008
What a weekend!
Posted by Darby Basham Brown at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment