I just wanted to keep everyone up to date with what is going on!! Last week was busy busy busy! The store is constantly crazy with customers, Baryn is on the go, Braden is suceeding greatly at school and at Baseball, & Chad and I are still married, so not much change in our lives!!! Tuesday, I started feeling an erie feeling in my stomach and just didn't know what it was, by Saturday, I was miserable & then Sunday, I felt like I was hit by a mack truck trying to recover! I still don't feel up to par, but I am coping! I really don't have a choice as Chad has left us again!! He went to Denver to try to help fulfill my retail therapy addiction I have! ( He went to make some sales) Sales=money in my pocket! My Mantra is "As long as I keep spending, I keep him motivated!" Sale, Sale, Sale Boo Boo! He won't be back until Thursday, just in time for Bee Dub's game!
Yesterday was Uncle Bob's surgery to remove his Prostate Cancer, and as of 8pm last night, everything went well. For those of you Midlanders, this is Bobby Duke's dad who is our closest "family member" that my family has. Mom & Dad were at the hospital for 8 hours yesterday & will be there again, today. I was just too weak from my bug to go, plus Monday, I juggle 2 kids so I did not get to make it. I will go & check on all of them today. Thank you for all of your prayers & calls! This is just an erie reminder of Dan's 2 prostate cancer surgeries, as well as his colon cancer surgery. He is doing well & so I have all the faith in the world that Uncle Bob will pull out just fine, like a Marine!!
Did I say "quick?" oh yeah.... That is about the catch up for this week! I will report back soon!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Just a quick post!
Posted by Darby Basham Brown at 8:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment