CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ups & Downs!

Last week has been a lot of ups & downs! Sunday was my notoriously hard mother's day, & then the next day was my "Really over 3o" birthday! It was going well as long as nobody knew! Then my dear friend, Jennifer Garner Dickens over at Bon Bons & Boo Boos http://daysofdickens.blogspot.com/ from Plano decided to reminisce about our longtime friendship! I was in tears! Several of you readers, decided to be nosey & see what she was about, and found out my little secret of having a birthday! Our friendship has grown so much since college! She & I became close when Kirby was way too busy for her Midland friends at A&M! We have had so many laughs! We do alot of Girls Trips & this has become our saving grace! We are soooo different, yet so much alike! She has always been there for me & I love this about her! So here is my props to my dear friend,........ I love you lots & thanks for always being there for me! and by the way, my son wants to marry your daughter, but only if he can keep Leila Patel in the picture! He loves her, too! He is male!

So, One day is sad yet happy and then the next is happy, yet sad! Welcome to my world!

I will work on having happier bloggings since many of you have commented on my "My Normal" section! My life is such the entertainment, usually, so I will try to keep it that way! Hope all of you have a great holiday weekend! We are having homecation & it ROCKS!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ashley does have Mormon in her blood so Leila is not a problem!

You know I love you and I don't know what I would do without our friendship.