CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A great wedding weekend


We had a great wedding weekend with all the cousins! It went by so quick, but it is over, at least for another 6 months when the bride's sister, Holly will be getting married!!!! Ughhh! We survived this one though!
Here is a photo of Sylvia's side of the family with her mom, dad, stepmom, & one of her sister's. The other sister was mother of the bride & was a little occupied at the time of picture!




Shortly after this photo was taken with cousin Garrison, Braden's cheek met up with the wheel of his four wheeler, leaving him with a nice red tire mark...just in time for wedding pictures!


Doing a great job, standing tall!










The cousins at rehearsal dinner!





















Baby Sister running free, having fun with her cousins!










Helping Megan get dressed!



The kids with the bride to be!












Ready to go down the long aisle!











Pretty posing before the party starts!









Braden is not too sure what he is about to see!










My boys!







Mom & Dad got to go with us!!















Dancing fever for me & the kids!






Stole a flower girl from another boy for a quick dance! I am so proud of him!










Boogie fever! I got the beat!
















Can I have this dance Baby Sister? How sweet!























Me & my Uncle Bart!


















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty family that you have! I love reading your BLOG.