So, a few months into RSVP and us being back in Midland, I spoke with a customer about little Braxton, and she told me how she had gone through the same experience. Her name is Lisa Moon and is just a very sweet lady and I was overwhelmed with her openess and her kindness. Her random act of kindness will never be forgotton. She immediately went out to her car, and got a CD out and gave it to me. It was a beautiful song called Glory Baby by Watermark. I don't know who they are or if anyone else does, but she did! She told me not to listen to it until I was ready. I didn't know what exactly it meant, but I later found out.
Get a tissue, turn on your sound (yes Janai, I am talking to you) listen closely to the words and you, too, will understand! If you see Lisa out, tell her that she is a strong and amzing person & that I told you so!
She now has had another little baby (#4) and he is just adorable! I have loved getting to know her through the store and through mutual friends. Thank you Lisa!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Turn your sound on!
Posted by Darby Basham Brown at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love Watermark! They are awesome! Although I had not heard this song! It is beautiful! ~Kristen
Post a Comment